[Dovecot] get MAIL_FETCH_UIDL_FILE_NAME after save a email

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 00:45:02 EEST 2010

I want only the basename, it's the uid without flags.....
Em 23/09/2010 17:56, "Timo Sirainen" <tss at iki.fi> escreveu:
> On 23.9.2010, at 21.31, Alex Baule wrote:
>
>> I Try to get the name from the saved email, you said to me, to get this
with
>> the get_special, ok... thats work.
>>
>> I get the name with this:
>> mail_get_special(t->save_ctx->dest_mail, MAIL_FETCH_UIDL_FILE_NAME,
&fname);

>> By i got some mistake... when i save a email that exist in the same
>> directory, the email is rewrited with another name, but the get_special
give
>> me the old one name.
>
> Do you mean the base filename (stuff before ":2,") is different also? The
problem with getting maildir filenames is that the filename changes whenever
flags change, so there are no guarantees that whatever filename you do get
that by the time you try to use it it hasn't already changed. The base
filename stays the same though.