[Dovecot] Dovecot pop3 segfault problems

Fri Sep 24 13:59:31 EEST 2010

On 2010-09-24 6:27 AM, enid vx wrote:
> I see that for about 2-3 days now the error has gone away, and
> dovecot is running ok, but the high load is continually present, and
> I suspect of disk I/O latency.

So, any stats on how busy your server is? Dovecot is very efficient -
much more so at least than Courier-imap. Many people report both a huge
increase in speed and huge decrease in server load after upgrading from
it. My servers aren't very busy so I only noticed the huge increase in
performance...

--

Best regards,

Charles