[Dovecot] Doubts with email copying

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:44:59 EEST 2010

Hi Timo.....

Trying to resolve my problem with the references in copying a email between
Folders (when i move from inbox -> sent for example), i got some doubt.

My plugin create a new ostream in v->save_begin, and i start a function from
my library to create the reference, but when the email is been copying, the
new email don't pass in this function, and i don't start my function to
create a reference.

My doubt is, if copying a email is a "copy + paste", why the s->save_begin
it's not called ?

I search in the iostream-internal.h to rewrite some "open stream" but the
only one available is the close.

There is a place to call my function every time that one ostream is opened,
including the copy ?