[Dovecot] Fwd: NFS question

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:27:48 EEST 2010

Resent to list, since my previous direct emails to Timo have gone unanswered
I am NOT a member of this list so Timo please reply direct

I do not wish responses from those who are not developers of dovecot, many I
have since had discussions with on another list and spam binned  (abusive
souls like charlie marcus) some for trolling, I seek a definitive answer and
there is only one man who can give this, but I likely was mailing a old
address he doesn't read