[Dovecot] fstat no such file or directory error

Mark Dieterich mkd at cs.brown.edu
Fri Apr 8 18:50:23 EEST 2011

Timo,

I just wanted to follow up on this "issue".  We've had the patch in
place now for a couple of weeks and it seems to be doing the trick.  We
are no longer seeing these issues.  A bug has been filed with RedHat
about the underlying issue, but who knows when it will actually be fixed.

I don't know if you want to roll this patch into an official release or
not, given it shouldn't really need to be there.  I plan on keeping the
patch around, just in case it takes a while for RedHat (upstream?) to
release a proper fix.

Thanks again for your help!

Mark