[Dovecot] Problems with thunderbird

Jim Knuth jk at jkart.de
Wed Apr 13 13:45:20 EEST 2011

 Hello,

 Since the Upgrade on V 2.0.12 I can produce with Thunderbird no
 connection.
 With Roundcube it is easily possible. I have changed something in no
 configuration.
 Does somebody have a tip?

 # 2.0.12: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
 # OS: Linux 2.6.29.4-default i686 Debian wheezy/sid
 auth_master_user_separator = *
 auth_mechanisms = plain login
 auth_verbose = yes
 disable_plaintext_auth = no
 lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
 lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
 listen = *
 login_greeting = Mailserver ready.
 mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
 managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
 managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
 encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
 relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
 environment mailbox date
 passdb {
   driver = pam
 }
 plugin {
   autocreate = Entwurf
   autocreate2 = Spam
   autosubscribe = Entwurf
   autosubscribe2 = Spam
   quota = maildir:User quota
   quota_exceeded_message = Der Mail-Speicher ist voll. Siehe:
 http://www.art-domains.de/quota.html
   quota_warning = storage=95%% quota-warning 95 %u
   quota_warning2 = storage=75%% quota-warning 75 %u
   sieve_before = /etc/dovecot/sieve/global/global.sieve
   sieve_dir = %h/sieve
   sieve_global_dir = /etc/dovecot/sieve/global/
   sieve_global_path = /etc/dovecot/sieve/global/global.sieve
   trash = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-trash.conf.ext
 }
 protocols = imap pop3 sieve
 service auth {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0660
     user = postfix
   }
   unix_listener auth-master {
     mode = 0600
   }
 }
 service imap-login {
   client_limit = 128
   process_limit = 256
   service_count = 0
   vsz_limit = 64 M
 }
 service managesieve-login {
   inet_listener sieve {
     port = 4190
   }
   service_count = 1
   vsz_limit = 64 M
 }
 service pop3-login {
   client_limit = 128
   process_limit = 256
   service_count = 0
   vsz_limit = 64 M
 }
 service quota-warning {
   executable = script /usr/sbin/quota-warning.sh
   unix_listener quota-warning {
     user = vmail
   }
   user = dovecot
 }
 ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem
 ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/dovecot.pem
 userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/passwd.quota
   driver = passwd-file
 }
 verbose_proctitle = yes
 protocol sieve {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 10
   managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot Pigeonhole
   managesieve_logout_format = bytes=%i/%o
   managesieve_max_compile_errors = 5
   managesieve_max_line_length = 65536
 }
 protocol imap {
   imap_client_workarounds =
   mail_fsync = never
   mail_plugins = " quota autocreate imap_quota trash"
 }
 protocol pop3 {
   mail_fsync = never
   mail_plugins = " quota trash"
   pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
   pop3_lock_session = yes
   pop3_uidl_format = %v-%u
 }
 protocol lda {
   mail_fsync = optimized
   mail_plugins = " quota sieve trash"
   postmaster_address = postmaster at art-domains.de
 }
 protocol lmtp {

--
 Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
 Jim Knuth

 P.S.: Bitte senden Sie KEINE HTML-Mails!