[Dovecot] dovecot lda aliases doesn't work

Kerem Erciyes kerem.erciyes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:05:00 EEST 2011

Hi Selçuk,

You need to set alias delivery at Qmail level, I did a similar setup with
Dovecot & Postfix, and virtual domains and aliases, I found the easier
solution was to define Virtual Alias Maps for Postfix so it would ask
dovecot deliver to the correct mailbox user.

YMMV...

Kerem

--
Kerem Erciyes - Sistem Danismani