[Dovecot] Help a newbie...

Juan Bernhard juan at inti.gob.ar
Fri Apr 29 21:52:39 EEST 2011

Hi every one! Im new to the list, and to dovecot. I foud this program
very usefull, scalable and with a serious security focus. So Im trying
to implement it here at work.
The first logical step is to read as much as I can, to build the best
possible configuration avaible... but i found that the wiki es a pour
source of serious information, filled with examples... examples are
great to learn, but I was loocking for something that describes every
dovecot.conf option (for example: mail_location = *string* default:
mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u bla,bla,bla...)

Or perhaps some one can give me some directions to start reading... any
help will be great.

Thank you!

PD: sorry for my english! haha

Juan Bernhard
INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE TECNOLOGÍA INDUSTRIAL
DEPARTAMENTO DE INFORMÁTICA
DIVISIÓN OPERACIONES
Teléfono (54 11) 4724-6200 / 6300 / 6400
Interno 6739
juan at inti.gob.ar