[Dovecot] web interface for user creation/vacation

Claudio Prono claudio.prono at atpss.net
Tue Aug 2 13:32:54 EEST 2011

Il 02/08/2011 1.55, Chris Cappuccio ha scritto:
> What are the best web interfaces for user/domain management, perhaps one that also allows individual users to edit vacation msgs?
>
> Right now I'm using a postfixadmin based mysql control panel.  Curious what is the better stuff out there that people are using with dovecot/sieve these days?
>
> Are there any decent front-ends to setup/manage per-user sieve filters?
>

> !DSPAM:1,4e373cec96921343316261!

Horde with Ingo can manage Vacation and filter with sieve, with a little
configuration (i am using it).

Claudio Prono                         OPST
System Developer
                                      Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl                              Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via San Bernardino, 17                Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10141 Torino - ITALY                  http://atpss.net/disclaimer
PGP Key - http://keys.atpss.net/c_prono.asc