[Dovecot] sieve vacation reply

swartel at zero-spam.fr swartel at zero-spam.fr
Tue Aug 2 15:43:50 EEST 2011

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your reply.

After some more tests, it appears that mail aliases is the reason of
this error. The vacation mode has been enabled on a mailbox that
contains many aliases and one of them has been used as the recipient.
We used dovecot 2.0.12-0~auto+5 from debian old-stable repo. Is there
anything we can do ?

Thanks,
Stephane