[Dovecot] dovecot + postfix + kerberos + AD - Multiple mailboxes ???

Ross ross.sysadm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:38:02 EEST 2011

Hi all.
I have a problem in configuration Mail Server for my company.
Gentoo/Linux, postfix-2.7.3, dovecot-2.0.11, AD-Windows2008R2
*main.cf:*
virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-users.cf,
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-users_oblr.cf
I create a two ldap files for search Multiple mailboxes in attribute AD
(mail, othermailbox).
*ldap-users.cf:*
server_host = srv-ad.cn.energy
search_base = dc=cn,dc=energy
version = 3
bind = yes
bind_dn = admin
bind_pw = passwd
chase_referrals = no
scope = sub
query_filter =
(&(objectclass=person)(|(mail=%s))(!(userAccountControl=514)))
result_attribute = mail
result_format = %s/
*ldap-users_oblr.cf:*
server_host = srv-ad.cn.energy
search_base = dc=cn,dc=energy
version = 3
bind = yes
bind_dn = admin
bind_pw = passwd
chase_referrals = no
scope = sub
query_filter =
(&(objectclass=person)(|(otherMailbox=%s))(!(userAccountControl=514)))
result_attribute = otherMailbox

So, you want to know why it was done so stupid?
I'll try to explain. I have an account in AD ( eg Ross).
In the mail attribute is written, my main mailbox
ross at energo.cg.ukrtel.net, and attribute otherMailbox my additional
mailboxes simbios at oblr.cn.energy.gov.ua,..., Etc.
Postfix does not know how to work with attributes that have multiple
meanings.
If I'm wrong correct me. ) ) )
Dovecot, respectively, too... ) ) )
*What to do in this situation? Maybe there is some solution?*

*dovecot-ldap.conf:*
user_attrs =  mail=mail=maildir:/var/spool/mail/%$,
quotaBytes=quota_rule=*:bytes=%$
user_filter = (&(objectClass=Person)(sAMAccountName=%n))
pass_attrs = userPassword=password
pass_filter = (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=%u))

ls /var/mail
ross at energo.cg.ukrtel.net  simbios at oblr.cn.energy.gov.ua
This directory create postfix. With ross Dovecot working fine, but with
simbios NOT.

Many thanks for your help!

--
Best Regards
Ross
e-mail: ross.sysadm at gmail.com
skype: ross.sysadm
icq: 317410068
Best Offers for a full range of server management services and effective on time solutions.