[Dovecot] mail delivery location wrong

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Mon Aug 8 18:15:31 EEST 2011

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:41:59 +0200
Firma Averlon articulated:

> The following settings are in place:
> main.cf of postfix:
>
> virtual_mailbox_domains = /etc/postfix/vhosts
> virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
> virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-virtual.cf
> virtual_minimum_uid = 1000
> virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
> virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
> virtual_transport = dovecot
> mailbox_command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver

Why use a mailbox command? I don't have one and I deliver via virtual
using dovecot. You have dovecot listed in the master.cf file. Are you
trying to deliver to both virtual and non-virtual users?

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net

All theoretical chemistry is really physics;
and all theoretical chemists know it.

	Richard P. Feynman