[Dovecot] Trash Plugin

Aydın Demirel aydin.demirel at endersys.com
Tue Aug 9 14:34:57 EEST 2011

ReHi;

I have a question about trash plugin. I added following lines into
dovecot.conf:

   quota_rule  = *:storage=2048000
   quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=1MB
   quota_rule3 = SPAM:ignore

When I set *:storage line as default quota_rule ,  There is no problem..

But when I removed this line and set Trash:storage as default
quota_rule, plugin is not working..

That I said, Do I have to add *:storage line as first default line in
config line?

Regards..
--

*Aydın Demirel
Endersys Ltd.

*
*<<Endersys is the first Advanced Business Partner of Red Hat in Turkey!
http://www.europe.redhat.com/partners/endersys/>>
Phone : +90 216 470 9423 | GSM : +90 530 401 8203
Fax : +90 216 470 9508 | Web : http://www.endersys.com
<http://www.endersys.com/>

Blog : http://blog.endersys.com <http://blog.endersys.com/>
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/endersys
LPI : The #1 Linux Certification for IT Professionals
LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Turkey http://www.lpi-turkey.com
<http://www.lpi-turkey.com/>