[Dovecot] Dovecot quota dict

Juan Bernhard juan at inti.gob.ar
Tue Aug 9 17:18:55 EEST 2011

Hi Nikita, thanks for the help, but I don't have any problem with
bouncing the mail after the deliver (in fact, the mail pass two MTAs
servers before reaching the final storage)
I will try (with my limited english) to explain it better. Now I m
working with a single quota rule for everyone. What I need is a
mechanism to give a custom quota to each user. I thought that a flat
file will be the simple and easy option to implement, and then use
"quota=${lookup {$local_part} lsearch .....}" in the exim transport. I
need a way to configure dovecot to follow the same file (or at least a
modified copy). I've been told on this list that I can't rely on the
maildirsize file, because it can be deleted under some conditions... so
i neet to stablish quotas to dovecot somewhere else.
My question is: can dovecot get a custon quota for a user from a file
(not sql or ldap) and use at the same time pam as userdb?

Thanks, Juan.