[Dovecot] Clients can't retrieve new emails

Jeff Van Epps jeff.vanepps at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:15:55 EEST 2011

I spent 3 hours Wednesday night getting Dovecot 2.0.13 to build from source,
figuring out which packages were missing and installing them, configuring,
debugging, etc. Since then the problem has not occurred ... but the rawlog
shows the clients have not sent "STORE 0" during that time either. I don't
know what triggered them to do so before. I'll keep running this way for a
while. Will you be building a package for natty?