[Dovecot] maildirsize not always present

Jean-Max Reymond jmreymond at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 18:05:37 EEST 2011

thanks for your answer but my mta is postfix.
If I delete the maidirsize file, it is automatically created for my 75
users OK but for the 330 users, no way to create this file.
I am using a postfix database and I have checked the SQL request, the
contents of the tables but nothing :-(

--
Jean-Max Reymond
Éruption de l'Etna: http://jmreymond.free.fr/Etna2002