[Dovecot] mail spool filesystem

Felipe Scarel fbscarel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:45:33 EEST 2011

I'm testing out ZFS-fuse on my new install (talked about it on the other
thread), no issues so far. The builtin deduplication and compression sure do
help a lot, roughly 30% less storage space required so far.

They don't advertise it as exactly "production" quality, but I'm willing to
try it out, we're doing regular backups. The mail system hasn't gone live
yet though, so I'm a bit uneasy on the performance side of things under
heavy load.