[Dovecot] Dovecot rejecting Vpopmail User 89

hobie at rumormillnews.com hobie at rumormillnews.com
Wed Aug 24 23:56:07 EEST 2011

(Ah!) Thanks, Timo, that allows Squirrelmail to get access. :)  I had been
making changes to the files in /conf.d, not directly to dovecot.conf -
confusing. :)  I'm trying now to connect using Thunderbird and that's not
working, but I'll dig into that for awhile before asking for further help.

Thanks kindly,

--hobie