[Dovecot] limiting number of incorrect logins per connection

Felipe Scarel fbscarel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:22:16 EEST 2011

Yeah, I had read about half of that thread, and after I sent my mail kept
reading and stumbled upon this: "(...) using the recent module needs
dovecotto close the connection upon authentication failure, as iptables only
(normally) comes in to play for new connections (...)".

So, yeah, my suggestion probably won't work.