[Dovecot] MS Exchange IMAP Proxy (Logging Auth Failures?)

Terry Carmen terry at cnysupport.com
Mon Dec 5 19:16:47 EET 2011

It's working beautifully!

Is there any way to get it to log failed login attempts with the
user's IP address?

I'd like to setup fail2ban to stop dictionary attacks, however even
with debugging, the most I've been able to get it to say is:

Dec  5 12:11:30 machinename dovecot: auth: Debug: client out:
FAIL#0111#011user=username

Is there any possibility of getting the remote IP in there somewhere,
or is there a different setting specifically to enable logging auth
failures?

Thanks!