[Dovecot] IMAP SPECIAL-USE extension

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Dec 7 08:45:53 EET 2011

Am 06.12.2011 23:48, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:
> Quoting Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:

> 'Spam' is also used.  This one is probably a bit more site-specific.

> IIRC, at least some versions of Exchange use(d) "Sent Items".

at last , at now there is no way at outlook 2010
to configure default imap junk folder ( only with reg patches, or filters )
cause this folder is special used by some antispam detection internal
outlook,i guess, hope this may change by MS someday

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria