[Dovecot] postlogin script

Selcuk Yazar selcuk.yazar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:49:36 EET 2011

Hi again,

show plain passwrod works perfectly. But i have little problem about
prefetch.

we have users inda openldap username at domain.edu.tr, so, users login their
user name to check their emails. after I opened prefetc property,

users cannot acceees maildir directory, they use
username at domain.edu.trdirectories and they cannot see emails on web
(squireel mail). (becouse we
migrate our server)

our structure domain\username\Maildir, but after prefetch thay try to look
in webmail ( also outlook etc. client download email again)
domain\username at domain.edu.tr\cur,new etc

can we fix this ?

thanks.