[Dovecot] doveadm quota does not list all accounts

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Dec 20 07:41:32 EET 2011

On 16.12.2011, at 0.00, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> I am running dovecot-2.0.13-1_128.el5 x86_64 RPM on CentOS 5.7.
>
> All accounts are virtual, hosted on LDAP Server.
>
> My problem is that the command:
>
>   doveadm quota get -A
>
> stopped listing all accounts. I think this problem started after I changed in LDAP lookup configuration from "scope = subtree" to "scope = onelevel", because it did not occur before (I did no other changes).

Can you try if changing it back helps? Or by running the same LDAP query using ldapsearch. Is there a reason why you changed the scope? (I'm not entirely sure what the LDAP schemes usually look like..)

Also to make sure the problem is listing instead of something quota related, list the users:

doveadm user '*'