[Dovecot] doveadm quota does not list all accounts

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Dec 20 12:30:57 EET 2011

On 20/12/2011 12:15 μμ, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> >  Perhaps: iterate_filter = (uid=*)
>
> Actually, the current default iterate_filter is fine, if you look at the
> default pass/user filters:
>
> #user_filter = (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=%u))
> #pass_filter = (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=%u))

This means that default values for all these settings are compatible. I
would say that it would be enough to explicitly state the default value
for iterate_filter in the documentation.

I guess the filter uid=* might probably also return all entries, because
in many cases uid is part of the DN, so it is included in all entries.
But this is not always the case.

Nick