[Dovecot] crashes on 2.0.16

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Dec 22 09:42:30 EET 2011

Am 22.12.2011 08:27, schrieb Noel Butler:
> On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 08:08 +0100, Robert Schetterer wrote:

>>> My own experience!
>>>
>>> Reasons against Debian:
>>>
>>> - No LSB certification (Linux Standard Base)
>>> - No hardware certification (IBM, Dell, HP ...)
>>> - Incompatible with some Broadcom NICs
>>> - Full of bugs
>>> - Free Kernel (non-free firmware removed... lol)
>>> - Obsolete kernel (incompatible with new hardware)
>>> - Obsolete packages
>>> - Only one year support for oldstable *lol*
>>> - Long delay for security updates
>>>
>>> --
>>> Chris
>>
>> dont feed trolls
>>

> Why is it when someone disagrees with someone's opinion they are
> labelled a troll, maybe because it hits a raw nerve huh?
> I dunno, and frankly don't care, but you have no right to do so just
> because you don't agree with Christophers statements.

Hi Noel. this has left the topic of the dovecot list,
after all , everyone is free to use what he likes and what fits best to
solute the tec problem/task he/she likes to solve
these everlasting os discussions are leading to nirvana
are heavy boring, doesnt help on fixing the asked tec problem

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria