[Dovecot] Outlook double attachments

Aleš SEVŠEK ales.sevsek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:52:56 EET 2011

Hi!

I wonder, have you managed to solve the problem. I have the same one
(regarding double attachmets).

Thanks for your help.

BR

Aleš SEVŠEK

__________________

Izjava o omejitvi odgovornosti:

To elektronsko sporočilo in vse njegove morebitne priloge lahko vsebujejo
zaupne in/ali privilegirane informacijeter namenjene izključno naslovniku.
Če ste sporočilo prejeli pomotoma, Vas prosimo, da o tem obvestite
pošiljatelja, sporočilo pa takoj uničite. Kakršnokoli nepooblaščeno
razkritje, distribucija ali kopiranje vsebine sporočila je izrecno
prepovedano.

Legal disclaimer statement:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by mistake), please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.