[Dovecot] doveadm quota does not list all accounts

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Fri Dec 16 00:00:16 EET 2011

Hello,

I am running dovecot-2.0.13-1_128.el5 x86_64 RPM on CentOS 5.7.

All accounts are virtual, hosted on LDAP Server.

My problem is that the command:

    doveadm quota get -A

stopped listing all accounts. I think this problem started after I
changed in LDAP lookup configuration from "scope = subtree" to "scope =
onelevel", because it did not occur before (I did no other changes).

Now, the above command only lists 12 accounts. If I query for a
particular user:

    doveadm quota get -u userx

this works fine, but userx (and all users except those 12) is NOT listed
when trying to display all users.

How can I run the above command without problems again?

Thanks in advance,
Nick