[Dovecot] Best filesystem?

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:41:26 EET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Stan Hoeppner <stan at hardwarefreak.com>wrote:

> Nick Edwards put forth on 1/29/2011 7:14 PM:
> > On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 4:00 AM, Stan Hoeppner <stan at hardwarefreak.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Nick Edwards put forth on 1/28/2011 9:47 PM:

> used
> UPS
> >> CentOS.
>
> >> It would be nice if you spoke from experience or documentation instead
> of
> >> rumor.
>
> > I do speak from experience, it is also a /very/ well known fact, for
> someone
> > who rants on and on and on with self justification, you sure don't
> actually
> > know a lot do you.
>
> It's interesting that you cut the "fact" out of my reply, then proceeded to
> rant

its interesting you still have not accepted the facts, but rather rely on an

 HINT: not all bugs are ironed out

but its even more interesting that I bothered to read your rantings, at
least until I got to the part you already said, and cut out some bits? Do
you like hearing yourself rant?  If its irrelevant to what I have to say,
than I cut it, just like everyone else does all the time.

Second hint: you might enjoy wasting everyones time with 5 pages of blah
blah blah and your tiring rants, but we have better things to do with our
time, and from many private replies I've had, no less than six, yes, six
other people took the time to email me in private agreeing,  christ knows
how many also agree but did not bother to comment on it.

Please stop quoting stuff if you, yourself have no direct experience with,
get with it, some people still see these problems, just because  you don't,
does NOT mean it DOES NOT still exist. people are sick of of your multi page
rants trying to make self out to be some sort of important expert that you
clearly are not.

I do not know how to make it any clearer to you, perhaps you should go ask
the 8yo next door.

do not waste my time again.