[Dovecot] sieve not working if i have override

Bradley Giesbrecht bradley.giesbrecht at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:48:54 EET 2011

If you add another table with domain and protocol keys you could more
easily manage plugins for domain,protocols pairs.

SELECT t1.username as user,t1.password, \
group_concat(t2.plugin seperator ' ' ) as userdb_mail_plugins, \
101 as userdb_uid, 502 as userdb_gid, CONCAT('*:bytes=', CAST(t1.quota
AS
CHAR)) AS quota_rule
from mailbox t1
left outer join mailbox_plugins t2 on t2.domain = '%d' and t2.protocol
= '%s'

Could join on username as well, nice for testing.

--
Brad