[Dovecot] postfix deliver to mdbox ?

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Thu Feb 10 14:23:30 EET 2011

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:48:24 +0100
Pascal Volk <user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org> articulated:

> On 02/10/2011 11:23 AM Frank Bonnet wrote:
> > …
> > I have modified the main.cf config file of postfix according
> > to the Dovecot LDA with Postfix page.
> >
> > mailbox_command = /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda
> >

> > postfix reload
> >
> > But incoming emails does not seems to go in the mdbox INBOX
> > …
>
> Hm, please post doveconf -n and postfonf -n output. Also check your
                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^
                                  postconf -n
> mail log for strange entries.

Better, provide output from the postfinger tool. This can be found at:

	http://ftp.wl0.org/SOURCES/postfinger.

Post the program's output here. It is an extremely detailed output and
usually can spot the source of the problem rather quickly. In addition
you should include a brief description of your system; ie, OS.

You could check out this URL for full details on debugging Postfix if
that is where you believe the problem lies.

	http://www.postfix.com/DEBUG_README.html

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net