[Dovecot] NoSQL Storage Backend

Marc Villemade marc.villemade at scality.com
Thu Feb 10 20:48:56 EET 2011

Hey Marten,

As a disclaimer, I work with Scality.

Thank you guys for letting us know about the typo in the URL for dovecot on the website.
I have tried to reply to the email that sent us the information to thank them, but it was bogus ;(

We have also seen your request for information. Our Account Manager from Germany will be in touch with you very soon.

Best,

-Marc
@mastachand
http://linkd.in/heve30