[Dovecot] xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ dovecot-2.0 sieve problem

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Feb 10 23:25:11 EET 2011

Op 10-2-2011 17:01, Martin Rozgonski schreef:
> Hi,
>
> i used to use deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.0 main
> to update dovecot 1.2 with debian lenny. I used the convert script to change
> my configuration file. Everything works fine but sieve does not work anymore.
> There is no error in the logs but dovecot simply ignores any filter.
>
> I checked the documentation/configuration twice and had still no success.
> Maybe, this is a known/unknown bug or any suggestions?

Hmm, that is odd. I cannot think of any changes in Dovecot or Pigeonhole
itself that could have triggered this directly. However, the stable-auto
and testing-auto repositories were recently upgraded to squeeze and
wheezy respectively. This may have something to do with this, although I
don't see how.

Anyway, I've added an oldstable-auto/dovecot-2.0 repository for
continued Debian lenny support. You could give that a try.

Regards,

Stephan.