[Dovecot] Problem with ldap / quotas

邓卫华 dengwh at bestcheer.com
Wed Feb 23 03:57:52 EET 2011

In Testing:

Note that the warning is ONLY executed at the exact
time when the limit is being crossed, so when you're testing it you have
to do it by crossing the limit by saving a new mail. If something else
besides Dovecot updates quota so that the limit is crossed, the warning
is never executed.

Deng

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:33:35 +0200, Timo
Sirainen wrote:

> On 22.2.2011, at 23.28, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

Feb 22 23:02:35 vmail dovecot: POP3(tester): Quota rule: root=User quota
mailbox=* bytes=102400 messages=0
> Looks right.
>
>> No warning mail
was sent, at any point, even when the last mail was received, which
exceeded the quota.
> That log was from pop3, not from mail delivery..
It's too late by then to give any kind of warnings. run correctly? (Note
that I am forced to set (in Postfix) virtual_mailbox_limit = 0, because
the max acceptable value of this parameter is 2G and in Dovecot I define
mailbox limits of 4G. I haven't yet set any VDA parameters.) Postfix
completely ignores quotas limits, warnings and everything else you've
set in Dovecot!
> be using Dovecot LDA. http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA
[1]

--
Best Cheer (XiaMen) Stone Works CO.,LTP.
Phone: 0592-7221600

Links:
------
[1] http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA