[Dovecot] LDAP and GSSAPI problems

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:43:20 EET 2011

On 02/09/2011 04:17 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-02-05 at 20:49 -0700, Trever L. Adams wrote:
>> Timo, is it possible for you to add that "import_environment
>> =KRB5_KTNAME=/etc/dovecot/krb5.keytab KRB5CCNAME =/etc/dovecot/krb5.cc"
> So you've tried that doing this via auth.sh script that sets those
> before calling dovecot/auth works?
Yes, this works. It was a difference in how Samba/Windows AD use/or
don't use SPNs but allow UPNs that was causing the problem. Can you push
the patch that has DOVECOT_PRESERVER_ENVS into a stable release sometime
soon? With documentation on the variables that used to be preserved and
probably should be?

This is fantastic. Sorry for the long delay in my responses; I am very
grateful.

Trever
--
"It was as true as taxes is. And nothing's truer than them." -- Charles
Dickens (1812-70)