[Dovecot] archiving

PA razor at meganet.net
Mon Jan 3 18:49:06 EET 2011

Hi, recently I installed the newest 2.x version of dovecot working with
postfixadmin/mysql and it works great, thanks Timo, however I been reading
dovecot's mailing list archived messages and haven't run across a good
solution for archiving mail with dovecot. There was mention of using  rsync
but I was looking for incoming mail to be copied to another folder, maybe
called archive J,  in real time where the user would have only read access
to the messages in the archive folder and the expire plug-in would delete
messages older then x number of days. Does anyone have an suggestions on how
I can implement this, I would also like to hear how some people were
implement archiving if they do it differently.

Also as far as shared calendars with dovecot what are my options.

Sorry if it's a little off topic.

Thanks, Paul