[Dovecot] Dovecot - AllowGroups option

Jacob Neergaard Pedersen neergaard at kananga.dk
Wed Jan 5 21:44:36 EET 2011

Sorry about the late reply. I look at the link you sent me. But I can't figure out how to make it do what I want. As far as I understand then yes I'm using PAM. I wanna create an imap group in /etc/group and only the users I add to this is to be allow access to dovecot thought IMAP. I'm sorry to say but my Linux skill are limited but growing.