[Dovecot] dsync backup errors with maildir -> mdbox

Patrick McLean patrick at cim.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 6 18:23:33 EET 2011

Hi,

In preparation for a migration from maildir to mdbox, I am using dsync
backup to do initial mailbox copies (at this point I do not want to risk
any changes to the maildir). The initial run of dsync runs fine, but a
second run to migrate any changes since the first run produces errors
for many users. Here is an example of the type of error produced: