[Dovecot] dovecot can't see mail that is there

Joachim Ferreira joach_ferr at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 00:47:28 EET 2011

Hi Frank,

Yes, I'm using POP and no, the previous session did not download them,
indeed they are still there and they will be there until I manage to read
them via Outlook.
I can't carry on with the installation of other application until I solve
this issue.

Unfortunately IMAP is not an option for this project.

JF