[Dovecot] Last login

Egbert Jan van den Bussche egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Sun Jan 9 22:19:39 EET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to find inactive users.

Is there a simple way to deduct the last login date of a user from that
users Maildir files? Are the timestamps on the index files reliable?

I ask because the system and dovecot logs are not available to me but I
can search the whole .../vmail/domain/user/Maildir tree.

I'n running 1.2.9 on ububtu 10.04 LTS with posttfix and postfixadmin.
The users (all are virtual) reside in the postfixadmin MySQL tables.

TNX
Egbert Jan (NL)