[Dovecot] How do folk . . . Aggregate system mail from LAN machines?

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Wed Jan 12 21:36:21 EET 2011

> 2.  Perhaps, use a 'forwarding' mechanism of some sort on each LAN
> machine, but that would require an MTA on each LAN machine, would it not?
I do something similar: On a set of (virtual) servers, I run a
super-lightweight MTA called "nullmailer". That just queues mails and
sends them over to the single server that runs a real MTA (which has
some rules to forward those mails to the right people).

Perhaps something like this works for you as well?

Gr.

Matthijs