[Dovecot] v2.0.9 released

Holger Mauermann holger at mauermann.org
Fri Jan 14 00:22:04 EET 2011

Am 13.01.2011 19:42, schrieb Holger Mauermann:
> Am 13.01.2011 18:58, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
>> On 13.1.2011, at 19.20, Holger Mauermann wrote:
>>
>>> Renaming a mailbox that has children still doesn't work for me with
>>> v2.0.9.... Any ideas?
>>
>> I can't reproduce. Show your dovecot -n output?
>
> Here it is:
>
> # 2.0.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
> # OS: Linux 2.6.35-24-virtual x86_64 Ubuntu 10.10
> mail_plugins = " quota acl listescape zlib lazy_expunge"

Ok, seems  to be a  bug in  the listescape plugin.  If I remove  it from
mail_plugins renaming  works fine.  Unfortunately, that's not  an option
because some users have folders with '.' in its name.

Another issue that  is probably related: if a user  shares a _sub_folder
to other users,  it is not visible for them  while the listescape plugin
is enabled. It works only for root level folders.

Holger