[Dovecot] Best Cluster Storage

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:54:45 EET 2011

As are you thinking, you will have 2 servers with drbd active/standby  you
could teset both setups, exporting over NFS or over iscsi + gfs2

Does gfs2 guarantee integridy withou anm fency device ?

Where i work i guess we choose ocfs2 becasue of this litle problem, we could
not  have an fenc device in xen.

On our teste, ocfs2 shows to be better than NFS. But we did not test as well
as we wish, cause is already in production.

[]'sf.rique