[Dovecot] Best Cluster Storage

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:55:52 EET 2011

Stan!

Sorry i did not explained well!

FULL

Spool to disk: ~24h   TransferRate: 6MB/s

Despool to tape: ~7h     TransferRate: 16MB/s

INCREMENTAL

Spool to disk: ~11h    TransferRate: 300KB/s

Despool to tape: ~12m   TransferRate: 16MB/s

When doind a backup, we turn on another machine in the ocfs2 cluster and
from there make an spool in the disk and after it it goes from the disk to
the tape.

Nothing is in SAN everthing in dlinks swith at 1Gbit.

Even the storage system is not SUN those ocfs2 servers are connect via iSCSI
from the storage with ocfs2 in virtual machine

Sorry, my english such and make it harder to explain!

[]'sf.rique