[Dovecot] dovecot ACL

PA razor at meganet.net
Fri Jan 28 16:59:27 EET 2011

Timo thanks for the reply. To do what your suggested I would need a specific
user_query for that domain correct? Ex: WHERE userid = '%u at domain1.com'.
Also how would I override the mail_plugins setting, can you give me an
example, the example on the URL below doesn't make that clear to me.

Also I was trying to have 2 shared namespaces which would have been ideal,
why allowing any user to share a folder it wouldn't work unless the from
path is listed on the location field but it looks like I can't have more
than one shared namespace is this correct?

Thanks for your help, paul

namespace {
  type = shared
  separator = /
  prefix = domain1.com/%%u/
  location =
maildir:/var/vmail/domain1.com/%%u:CONTROL=/var/vmail/%d/controlprivate/%%u:
INDEX=/var/vmail/%d/sharedindexprivate/%%u
  subscriptions = no
  ##list = children
  list = yes

namespace {
  type = shared
  separator = /
  prefix = domain2.com/%%u/
  location =
maildir:/var/vmail/domain2.com/%%u:CONTROL=/var/vmail/%d/controlprivate/%%u: