[Dovecot] Best way to calculate concurrent users?

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Fri Jan 28 18:16:40 EET 2011

Then I'd suggest counting up your 'concurrent' webmail sessions.
'Concurrent'  could be defined as 'session data updated in last 5
minutes'.  That would be a better question for whoever provides your
webmail system.

I would recommend using imapproxy though.  Not only should it solve this
problem, but it should also speed up your webmail sessions.

Rick

Quoting Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique at gmail.com>: >