[Dovecot] Public Mailbox & ACLs

Udo Lembke udo.lembke at albertbauer.com
Wed Jul 6 12:38:43 EEST 2011

Hi Tom,
sorry that I can't help you, but i have the same issue ( see thread
"[Dovecot] Problems with acl and shared namespace" ).
With a slightly different config (separator / and so on) but the same
result - the public mailboxes are full accessible also from unauthorized
accounts.

I have also no answer to my questions - so i hope one of us get an answer.

BTW. which dovecot version do you use? I use 2.0.13 - perhaps i should
try 1.x? But i want to use new software on the new mailserver...

Udo