[Dovecot] Trash handling?

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Thu Jul 7 23:51:34 EEST 2011

Hello, all.

I've recently switched over to Dovecot from a long stretch of using Courier
IMAP, and there's one thing I don't have working that I'd quite like. With
Courier I had a magic trash folder in which things I deleted would live for a
specified amount of time, after which they'd be deleted. I see how to get the
expiry behaviour I want, but not the magic saving-to-mailbox functionality.

lazy_expunge looks similar but not precisely what I want. Is there a default
way to get expunged messages moved to a different mailbox but not a different
namespace?

Thanks in advance for clues.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason at blisses.org            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I