[Dovecot] OS X Lion Server + Dovecot Problem User Account

server_lion jkuhn at gmx.at
Fri Jul 22 10:16:33 EEST 2011

Hello!

I am a beginner!

1. I was upgrading from OS X 10.6 to 10.7 Lion. The Upgrade killed my User
Account.
2. I created a new user account. The new user got a new mail-folder.

3. I am using an inbox with subfolders. i logged on as a root user and
copied everything from the old mail folder to the new mail folder. this
works for almost all emails except from the inbox itself. the mail appear
first and after running the client mail for about 1 minute, they all
disappear.

i think its all about the right or maybe the IDs.

i just found out, that the same thing happens to new emails. when i receive
them the appear and after some seconds the disappear again!!!

anyone knows some help?

thnak you
johannes