[Dovecot] My status

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Fri Jul 22 16:01:31 EEST 2011

On 22/07/2011 12:49, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> 2. My new apartment gets too hot (30C) when it gets over about 22C
> outside, which is almost daily. So my brain melts in the heat and I
> don't have energy to do much of anything. But I finally yesterday
> bought an air conditioning machine, which should solve this problem. I
> don't know why I didn't buy it weeks ago.

I find that actions which involve spending money typically get delayed
while I build up sufficient motivation to overcome the natural desire
not to spend money.

So I wonder if you might be helped by having a (PayPal) "Donate" button
on the Dovecot website. If forty people donated €10 each, then that
might buy a free-standing refridgerative air cooler.

OK, you've already bought an air cooler, so that's not a brilliant example.

But I suspect you will likely need something else later. New laptop, new
chair, something like that.

Bill