[Dovecot] Ubuntu package for dovecot 2.0.x from debian package

Christian Roessner c at g33k5.de
Sat Jul 23 13:08:43 EEST 2011

Hi,

> I am running a server under Ubuntu 11.04(natty) and I would like to
> install a 2.x version but
> unfortunately the only package available is 1.2.15.
> Of course I could compile and install from sources but I would prefer to
> handle packages because
> it's a lot simpler and cleaner.
> After some research I found some debian packages available here :
> http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/pool/testing-auto/dovecot-2.0/

If you do not necessarrily need Natty, I can provide Lucid packages over
Ubuntu PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~christian-roessner-net/+archive/dovecot

If more people want Natty packages, I will think about it building some.
I only want to give support for the LTS versions.

Christian
--
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik